Network Connection Resets (SSH)

CORE 3

Hello, I have recently done a fresh install of Fedora Core 3 and am getting "connection resets" on my SSH sessions after about 24 hours. When I was using Fedora Core 1 and Core 2 it was possible to leave SSH sessions open for days or weeks without problems. So I'm trying to figure out what new, exciting "feature" is doing this to me.

Thanks to any and all who may be of assistance.

Cheers,

Gordon Thagard