Re: up2date's yum-mirror directive question

On Thursday 18 November 2004 3:25 pm, William Hooper wrote:
> 2) So that rhn-applet still has a place to look without doing a fetch of
> the mirror list.

That's a good one I haven't thought of. I wonder:  does the rhn-applet looks
for any particular channel in /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources?  On my previous
post you'll see that the only channel I had was called "updates". What if I
add two or three more channels? Which one would select the rhn-applet?

Thanks William for always helping with my up2date related questions :)

Jorge