(no subject)

        I have been trying ALL DAY to install a driver other than the 6629, and
it seems IMPOSSIBLE to install the kernel sources. I tried to manually
install the rpm and after i install it it does nothing, in fact even
after it's installed I can keep installing it over itself. I even
apt-got it and got the same response. I tried using the prepackaged rpms
from atrpms but I can't figure out what driver to use after that. This
is insane. nVidia needs to learn to support all the cards or give up.
What a a day.
Jesse Jarzynka
Cyber Source
http://www.thecybersource.com/