Re: List etiquette question [somebody kill this thread please]

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 15:11, Harry Hoffman wrote:
> Oh, god... please stop!
>
> If the ppl involved on this list spent as much time researching their
> problems as they've poured into this ridiculous thread there would be no
> need to answer questions!
>
> Can't it be killed? (I've practically worn the word "Delete" off of my
> keyboard with the amount of times I've needed to hit it due to this
> thread alone.
>
> :-)
>
> Harry
>
> jack wallen wrote:
> > what makes one style of posting over another "superior"?
> >

> >>People can view my opinions any way they want. However, I thought I made
> >>it very clear that I prefer trimmed, bottom-posted messages *on mailing
> >>lists* because they are a superior format for those fora

THANK YOU! If we stopped bitching about the 3 people who actually get
pissed off about topposting and html formatted mail maybe we could get
some work done! This is worse than spam.
Jesse Jarzynka
Cyber Source
http://www.thecybersource.com/