Re: List etiquette question [somebody kill this thread please]

Oh, god... please stop!

If the ppl involved on this list spent as much time researching their problems as they've poured into this ridiculous thread there would be no need to answer questions!

Can't it be killed? (I've practically worn the word "Delete" off of my keyboard with the amount of times I've needed to hit it due to this thread alone.

:-)

Harry

jack wallen wrote:
what makes one style of posting over another "superior"?

People can view my opinions any way they want. However, I thought I made
it very clear that I prefer trimmed, bottom-posted messages *on mailing
lists* because they are a superior format for those fora