Re: How to find xmms options "please helpl"

The problem is am not getting a xmms window, i installed the rpm and that it , when i ran it again it said already installed  is there a link where i can find explict directions on how to install xmms.And what about Mplayer and Xine is there a link for that.

ps

 i got my sound on my system to work,but now it will not play any music from my cds etc....i don't know what the problem also i did a cdrecord and it said all was fine and it read my drives also whne i put in my dics items appear on the desktop with the correct info and everything just no sound for music cd's and no picture or sound for dvd's