Re: List etiquette question

STYMA, ROBERT E (ROBERT) wrote:
I have also noticed that some people, who appear very intellegent
by the content of their posts, always have their replys show up
as an attachment.  I have "View Attachements Inline" turned on, but
they remain as attachements.  Is this on purpose or an anomoly of
the combination of mail readers/posters used?

The latter; I read this list in mozilla (at work) and Evolution (at home) and I don't see anyone's posts appearing as attachments. Do you find this happening only on gpg-signed mails?

Paul.