RE: how edit yum.conf

Hello list,

Perhaps the following fits into this thread.
I am new to fedora and gnome, but not to linux.
Recently, after installing fedora core 3 with
gnome, I was disturbed that nautilus could not
be called as su from the desktop. To make a long
story short, I decided that Nautilus, like the
konquerer (the file/internet browser)
in kde must be callable for a su session from
any mortal users desktop. Not wanting to reinvent
the wheel, I did a quick google, I found this:

http://fedoranews.org/contributors/matt_hansen/nautilus/

It worked for me. You are able to use gedit as well as any other
functions that nautilus provides mortal users and you have all the power
of su.

Please note that I did not totally follow the instructions as described
in the article: I modified it to suite my individual needs.

Best

Marvin Dickens