Re: Repost: FC3: Static on VIA AC97 Audio Controller

> well you need to file a bug in bugzilla.redhat.com to let the
> developers know that you are facing a problem

Everyone,

I have been given a lot of suggestions, thanks to everyone.
Unfortunately, none of them has fixed the problem.  I have filed the
issue in bugzilla.  Hopefully the report will help the alsa and/or
kernel developers figure this one out.  If I find a solution, I'll post
it.

Thanks,
--
Philip A. Chapman

Application Development:
Java, Visual Basic (MCP), PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP