Re: Back Firefox! Back!

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 18:53 -0600, Jonathan Berry wrote:
> Hi Doc,
> If you are running Gnome, Menu->Preferences->More
> Preferences->Prefered Applications should allow you to change the
> default browser.  Don't know about KDE.  Strange that .rpms seem to be
> associated with RealPlayer...  You should be able to change that in
> the FireFox Preferences on the Downloads screen.

Jonathan,

I suspected that bone might be buried deep. Thanks very much. FC3 has so
much new about it compared to FC1. Then again, I've been spoiled by
RHEL3 on my other system. It may not have latest and greatest whizbangs,
but there's a lot to be said for familiarity and rock solid stability.

-- Doc
Robert G. (Doc) Savage, BSE(EE), CISSP, RHCE | Fairview Heights, IL
Fedora Core 3 kernel 2.6.9-1.667 on a P-III/M IBM Thinkpad A22p
"Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
                         -- Admiral of the Fleet Sergei G. Gorshkov