RE: Problems modifying / adding users groups

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 08:32 -0500, Burke, Dan wrote:
> Sounds reasonable.

I don't know, I thought "disable it if you are not aware of the
implications" was kinda harsh.

Anyway, I ran into this because I had my root on reiserfs, which doesn't
support some features that selinux needs.  You can reinstall with your
root on xfs or ext3, or you can disable selinux.  I think you've covered
the config-file bases for disabling it; to turn it off without rebooting
there's an entry in the fedora selinux faq, suprisingly enough:
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq-fc3/index.html#id3522705

Mitch