From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rahul Sundaram
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 4:27 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Problems modifying / adding users groups

Hi

"RuntimeError: couldn't get security context of `/etc/group': No data
available"

looks like selinux is enabled. disable it if you are not aware of the
implications

regards
Rahul Sundaram

This message has been scanned for viruses
by TechTeam's email gateway.

This e-mail transmission is strictly confidential
and intended solely for the person or organization
to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged
and confidential information and if you are not the
intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or
take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender as soon as possible and delete the e-mail
message and any attachment(s).