Re: ftp install

Michael A. Peters wrote:
If I want to do an ftp install (fc3) from a ftp server on my lan using the boot.iso image, how much of http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/3/i386/os/
do I need to mirror?

I know SRPMS is not needed, I already have the rpms, what else will it want provided?

Everything in the Fedora directory and I think the .discinfo file. If you also grab the repodata and headers directories then you'll subsequently be able to use your ftp server as a local yum repository for FC3 base.

Paul.