RE: WYSIWYG editors for linux

Earlier I tried to download NVU, and could not figure out how to get it to
install....any links? (the homepage didn'th ave much)

-----Original Message-----
From: Rahul Sundaram [mailto:rahulsundaram@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 8:30 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: WYSIWYG editors for linux

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:18:15 -0700, Thornton <thornton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I haven't found any I like yet. I am using dreamweaver (through wine)
>
> NVU looks promising though

Yes. lots of potential for that to become the firefox of html editors.

You can start using nvu by the side while continuing with dreamweaver
and report whatever features are missing to the mailing list above. a
single mail detailing everything would probably be useful to the
developers working on it

--
Regards,
Rahul Sundaram