FC3 coasters

Hi there
I've downloaded FC3 via bittorent and burn all 5 disks, using these disk I
upgraded my laptop from FC2 to FC3 with no problems.
When I try to upgrade desktops with the same disks they fail, I have then
tried a media check of the disks and they fail, so I've burn more disks only
to have them fail.

How does one go about checking the downloaded iso images are sound before
burning a bunch of coasters?

TIA