FC2 upgrade to FC3 dual head problems

Hi All,

I have upgraded my compaq nx7000 from FC2 to FC3.  Every thing works
great except for my dual head configuration.  I have a ViewSonic e70 CRT
which should be the secondary.  However, when ever I try to get dual
head working the CRT becomes the primary and I get no output on the
laptop screen.

No modifications to the xorg.conf file seems to make any difference.  I
have also tried deleting my xorg.conf and using system-config-display to
rebuild it.

By the way.  I had dual head working great in FC2.

Thanks!
--
Richard Bankhead <rbankhead@xxxxxxxxx>