Authenticating off a Windows 2003 ADS DC with Samba/Winbind

Has anyone successfully set up Winbind/Samba to authenticate off a W2K3 domain controller with FC3?

I know there's a nice little GUI for it in the Authentication applet, but I'm not having any luck with either that
or attempting to manually configuring it.

I'm not exactly looking for technical help here - there are more appropriate lists for that (i.e. samba-users) - so I haven't posted
my config or logs or anything, but just wondering if anybody has gotten it functional with Fedora?

Thanks,
Rafiq