VoIP solutions

Hi there,

It would be nice if someone could show me the way about the most important
solutions for VoIP on linux/fedora. I mean Skype-like solutions but even
more accesible/programmable. In other words, what is shortly the actual
state of the art about this in linux?

by the way, if this post is inappropiate for this mailing list, please, tell
me the adecuate forum.

thanks