XML support missing in Mozilla?

Dear all,

I'm almost sure that some older release of Mozilla had a trivial method to handle XML documents, similar to the one used by MSIE: the XML source was showed on the screen, usually with a preamble saying "No stylesheet available", or something like that; every subtree could be collapsed or expanded clicking on a "-" or a "+" respectively.

That's not the best way to handle an XML document, but as a default method it was good enough, in my honest opinion. Anyway, it is by far much better than showing just the text content of all elements (perfectly useless, don't you think?)

Am I missing some additional package needed (but not "required" from RPM point of view) to allow Mozilla to show XML documents that way? Or instead it is a choice made by Fedora team for some reason?

Best regards.

--
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
ICCU - Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico