Re: Does MPlayer work in amd64 box?

I have mplayer source code (from freshrpms.net) on my AMD 64 3500+ machine but I need to install about 12 dependent software packages in order to succeed with the build. I'll post my success or lack of it later this week or next. Once I install the dependent software I'm really not expecting a problem.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA

kockkin ko wrote:

Would like to know if anyone tried before loading MPlayer in amd64 box
and did it work?  Appreciate anyone could point it out to me where to
download the relevant tar ball files for compiling.

regards,

kockkin ko