Re: GDM Text Size -- Was: Re: FC3 questions - login screen, sound card

Mitch Wiedemann wrote:

That's the one.  I still get very small text in the login screen no
matter what theme I pick for GNOME.

Ok. That screen is produced by a program called the "Gnome Display Manager". There is a reference manual located at http://www.ibiblio.org/oswg/oswg-nightly/oswg/en_US.ISO_8859-1/articles/gdm-reference/gdm-reference/

You might also want to find and post the contents of your gdm.conf file. I'm not sure where it is located exactly -- I don't use GDM -- but it's probably in the /etc directory somewhere.

you have to change the resolution, this has nothing to do with your theme.

applications / systemsettings / display / resolution

or
# system-config-display

--
shrek-m