Re: backspace in vi is ^? in FC3

You need to install the "vim-common" package.  That should do it.

# yum -y install vim-common

Peter Smith wrote:

Has this been solved yet? All my FC3 systems have this problem. However, I think it might be more of a client-side issue rather than a server-side issue. I'm using Konsole and it works fine if I create a new "Session/New Linux Console", then SSH into another FC3 box.

Peter