Re: Yum problem after update on FC-3

Dag Wieers wrote:
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Timothy Murphy wrote:

On Monday 15 November 2004 14:11, Dag Wieers wrote:

I suspect you have "enabled=1" in either or both of fedora-devel.repo and
fedora-updates-testing.repo; you appear to be running rawhide, not FC3
(i.e. you've upgraded *past* FC3).

Maybe a good idea to either put a big disclaimer in the fedora-devel file, or just remove it from the normal FC3 yum package. Unless we want to trick people in installing Rawhide by ignorance.

I actually have enabled=0 in both these files, which was pesumably the default.
(I didn't alter any of these lines.)

Let's make sure that yum was actually used to upgrade your python; what's the output of:

fgrep python /var/log/yum.log
rpm -q python

And what repositories you're using:

fgrep enabled /etc/yum.repos.d/*