Re: purge print ueue in FC2?

On 14-Nov-04, at 2:30 PM, Dave Stevens wrote:

I installed two printer drivers and mistakenly sent a .pdf to the wrong queue.
I have tried the print manager and no job shows up in the queue for that
printer, but I get nothing but ascii giibberish on the page. I have cycled
power on the printer and cpu but still get nonsensical output, from which I
conclude that there is some data spooled somewhere. Is there a command to
investigate this further? Or purge effectively?

If you are talking about lpd print queues, lpq(1) and lprm(1) should help. I don't know how to examine/clear SMB print queues.

Brian
--
Brian Richardson
Software Developer