Re: Thunderbird causes "read" messages to vanish!

I had this problem...  cept I imported all my messages from a mozilla
(which I used in FC2) backup.  Then after I exited Thunderbird and
came back in, all of my messages were gone.  I simply copied the stuff
from my mozilla mail folder into the appropriate thunderbird folder
and viola!  It worked, I didnt even lose the old mail that I d/led
with thunderbird.

-Matt