Re: Looking for pine for FC3

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 10:44 -0600, Steven Stern wrote:
> Each time I try to compile it, I find I need yet one more devel package.  Does
> anyone have a compiled version of pine for FC3?  If so, would you mind posting
> a link to the RPM or email me the post-compile tarball so I can just "make
> install".  THANKS!
> --
>   Steve

I would get on the U of Wa. and ride their ass hard.  I live in Seattle
and was very disappointed at the lack of Linux software they have for
download, like none.  BTW the U of W is always in the top 3 in grants
from the feds, so thank you for the money from the rest of you in the
country. (less taxes for me) Don't ask me how they have done it, but
some how they're plugged in.  So get on them to get with FC3! "We don't
have the money" it's crap, they're bloody rich!  Tell me with 5,000 +
employees in maintenance alone you can't support Linux a little?  Cut 2
landscapers and you've got the money, OK?

I shouldn't waste space on this (rant) but...  The lady in charge of
keys at U of W, you can imagine how many keys are at a university, she
came in to my store and told me that the 2 guys and a truck put in a
total of 1  1/2 hours for the day and her supervisor signed off on the
log sheet.  Needless to say she made copies and made her supervisor
initial them. So "We don't have the money" is crap!  As a small business
owner, if someone came to me with, he and the other guy put in a total
of 1  1/2 hours and wanted to be paid for 8 I'd kick their ass out the
door.

Tim...

--
Shameless plug for my