Re: upgrading from FC1

been using Red Hat since 4.0 and i've never known Red Hat to do a
seamless upgrade. i was just hoping maybe Fedora had resolved some of
those issues.

oh well - i'll just a fresh install.

thanks anyway....

--
jack wallen, jr - I wanna be on the edge. Some people aren't on the
edge. They're right on the lid.