Re: Evolution sadness

Scott Ryan wrote:

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 01:52 +0000, Tim Gardner OP wrote:

Just a small niggle, this: What has happened to the Summary view in
Evolution 2.0.2?  That was my favourite bit!  Might have to switch to
Kontact instead.

I had to recently switch to evolution for outlook compatibility. And it sucks. Kmail is the most feature rich mail client around at the moment in my opinion. I like the fact that kmail/kontact can determine that folders contain mailing lists and can expire messages per folder. If exchange plugin is now opensource, anyone know if there are any plans to get kontact's exchange capabilities up to that of evolution?

Anyone found it?

Tim

Just popping in my 2 cents about Evo 2.0.2, my email username has a % sign, dont ask...
This worked great on 1.4, but crashes evolution on 2.0.2. I am going to bugzilla it upstream, but i doubt since most folks aren't forced to have unusual charicters in their username, it may not do much good.

Its worth a shot at any rate. So I guess until then, I'll give this thunderbird thing a shot

Thanks for hearing me rant MC