music sound garbled

Hello all,

Yesterday I was messing around with alsamixer and I flipped the 3d setting.
I'm using an onboard SiS SI7012/Realtek ALC200/200P audio card.

After I messed with the 3d control, music sounds horrible (it sounds like it's
missing the voice channel most of the time).

I put the 3d control back to where it was, and I can hear changes in the music
when I adjust the control, but it never gets back to sounding normal.

I've tried everything that I can think of, including rebooting..

Is there some way to manually reset all mixer data/sound card settings?

I'm using KDE3.3.1 on FC3.

Thanks,