CDRecord-Newbie

Hi All,

here is an example from the cdrecord website,

cdrecord -v speed=2 dev=2,0 cdimage.raw

assuming that the cdr is attached to the primary scsi bus of the target
machine.

I wouldn't have a faintest as to my set up, although, I do know it is a
slave and the hardrrive is the master on the same connecter. How do i verify
this, and then write data to a CD..? I know that there is a graphical way to
do this, but heck, if I'm gonna be that lazy, it's back to M$ for this stool
pigeon...lol..cheers.

Mark Sargent.