Re: ssh: connection problem

BetsuBetsu wrote:
I installed FC3 on a pc today and I can connect to another pc running under FC2 with ssh. But i cannot connect to the pc running under FC3 from the pc running under FC2:
ssh: connect to host carmen port 22: No route to host
the FC3 pc has the sshd running in the background. the config files are identical between the 2 pcs.

Can someone help me?
BB

Can your boxes 'see' eachother? Do you have iptables running? I sometimes use nmap for times like that, just nmap <ip of problem box> (with no switches) can help a lot to see if the box actually is listening.