Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:17:05 +0100
From: David Jansen <jansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: fedora-test-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: possible bug in diskdruid FC3 latest RC

I just downloaded the current FC3 release candidate and started an
install on a machine on which I do a lot of testing.
When choosing to amnually partition the disk, I was presented with a
list in which the space occupied by hda1 (an ntfs partition) was also
listed as Free space. I have put a screenshot on
http://www.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~jansen/temp/diskdruid-bug.png

Ignoring this free space of course left my windows partition alive but I
think it is potentially dangerous to report this space as free. Is this
a bug? I am certain FC3test3 and earlier didn't show the space occupied
by windows to be free.
I haven't dared to test the automatic partitioning yet, after all, it
may automatically use this "free" space.

Should I file a bugzilla report about this?

David Jansen

----- End forwarded message -----