ALSA sound problem.

I’m not sure whether this has been discussed already, being that I’ve just joined the list.

The problem:
Before when I was running FC2, I used OSS to run sound when I couldn’t get ALSA to work with SoundBlaster Audigy LS card. Now that I’ve upgraded to FC3 the OSS doesn’t work. I tried working with ALSA, and the one time I did get sound it was choppy, or clear only with .mpgs. As of now I have NO sound although my card IS detected, and I HAVE raised the volumes on alsamixer. It’s been rather frustrating troubleshooting this.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance,

Xulio