k3b devices lost after FC2 -> FC3 upgrade

I did two anaconda installs of FC3. The first was a fresh install to a new partition. That has worked perfectly. The second was an upgrade of an FC2 install to FC3. That one mostly works, but has a couple of problems.

One problem is that k3b in the FC2 -> FC3 upgrade no longer knows about the CD devices. It did know about them before. The fresh install found the devices and configured them asking me for maximum speed confirmation on first execution.

In the new fstab, one recorder is listed as
/dev/hdd /media/cdrecorder auto pamconsole,fscontext=system_u:object_r:removable_t,ro,exec,noauto,managed 0 0

and in the upgraded FC2 -> FC3 fstab it is listed as
/dev/hdd /media/cdrecorder auto pamconsole,ro,exec,noauto,managed 0 0

Shouldn't the result have been the same for both installs?

Gerry