FC3 upgrade broke my dual-head configuration

In FC2 I was successfully using my ATI FireGL Z1 dual DVI card to drive
two Viewsonic VP201s monitors with the open source Xorg driver.

I just upgraded to FC3 and according to the Xorg logs it seems to detect
and initialize my second monitor but nothing ever displays on it.  The
monitor tells me "Out of Range" and that half of the desktop appears in
my Workplace Switcher applet but I can't drag apps that start on that
half to the visible half.

I've tried running 'system-config-display' with no xorg.conf file and it
wasn't able to generate a configuration.  When I was done selecting the
dual monitor options and tried to click "OK" it just sat there.

Anyone else have this configuration or see similar behavior with a dual-
head display setup?  I haven't checked out the Xorg mailing lists yet
but that is my next stop....

Sean