Re: Network Problems With P4C800-E Deluxe

Thanks Scot,

Actually, I think I figured out the problem.  In examining
/var/log/messages, I noticed that immediately on bootup, IRQ #185 was
being disabled.. It said something about a "Screaming Interrupt".. I tried
disabling and enabling various onboard hardware.. It turns out if
"Enhanced Mode" is set to P-ATA & S-ATA, it has this problem.. as soon as
I disabled that, no more messages about disabling the interrupt, and
screaming interrupt.. and the network came right up..

Strange hey?  This is an all SCSI system so I don't care about the
setting, but I imagine it may cause someone else some issues.