Network Problems With P4C800-E Deluxe

Hi guys, just installed Core 3, and I am having some trouble getting my
Gigabit Ethernet Adapter to work with Fedora.  The P4C800-E Deluxe
is an i875 board with Intel 84527EI Gigabit Adapter. After searching
Google it doesn't seem too unusual to have issues with this adapter it
seems.

The driver seems to load fine.. The system seems to know when I don't have
a cable plugged in, and when I do..  But if I try to ping anything, I
simply get DESTINATION HOST UNREACHABLE.  I know my comfiguration is good
as I am using the same one (A different IP obviously) as another box I
have but that box is not the same motherboard.

I tried disabling APIC in my BIOS and reinstalling, no change.. running
non-SMP core, no change.. Like I said, everything seems to look like its
up and running, it just won't pass data.. I can't even ping the gateway.

Any help or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

--
Ronald Hall
hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx