Re: Perl errors

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian McDonald" <bmcd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 6:34 AM
Subject: RE: Perl errors

> Does any one have any ideas why I cannot run Perl scripts under apache.
> The Perl script runs fine at the command line.
>
> TY
> Brian

I am interested in this one too for FC2.  Executes fine at the CLI but
Apache won't touch it other than displaying the target script instead of
executing it.  I've tried httpd.conf directives and .htaccess setting
+ExecCGI to no avail...must be some little permissions switch but I cannot
seem to trace it...anyone have a suggestion?

-Eucke