Re: Help diagnosing a lockup

I have a problem very similar to this.  Same problem, X seems to lock
up, (dont have another machine to remote into with) the pointer moves,
but nothing happens.  The caps/num/scroll lock lights dont change when
you hit their respective buttons.  I, however, know that the system
isnt locked as a shoutcast stream will continue to play, if I'm
listening to a local playlist, same thing, it plays until the music is
done then I'm stuck anyway.  I have almost a whole new system(because
I've been trying to track this problem down), FX5200 (installed
yesterday), Tyan Tiger MPX (Dual 1800+MP) about 2 months or so ago, a
new power supply to go with.  Memtest will run with no errors
indefinitely, and a cpu burnin proggy gives me no problems.  I also
have a logitech mouse, but I am using the Explorer drivers.  I dont
know what to do, I have FC2 with all of the yum updates available.

If anyone has any idea's, it would be helpfull.

-Matt