Re: Status of XP Dual Boot Problem -- a long comment

Paul Rennix wrote:

I didn't realize that.  I guess it just happened on every computer *I*
tried it on ;) I wonder if anyone out there who had it fail for them
would give it a shot.  I have two other boxes that would be good
candidates for a test which had the geometry bug... but I guess I'll
need to do a fresh windows install on a clean drive first for the test
to be of any value...

-paul

well , my computer was one of those that the bug bit every time , since FC2T2... I installed FC3T3 a few days ago and didnt have any problems...

--
Pedro Macedo