Re: Can't get GNOME back as my default session

William Robbins wrote:
When I first installed Fedora, GNOME was the default session. Then I
changed it to KDE and now that I want to change it back to GNOME I
can't. I went in to the desktop switching tool and clicked GNOME  and
it told me I needed to restart my xwindows in order for it to take
affect. So I just restarted the CPU and it still sees KDE as my
default session.

Did you run switchdesk as yourself or another user?

--
Mark Farmer
Linux System Administrator