Postfix with postgresql

Helo
I am trying to get postfix to work with postgresql, it seems that it does not support it with the normal rpms.
I have downloaded the src.rpm and would like to change the spec file to include postgresql support, this is where im getting a bit lost. I have more-or-less copied the section for MYSQL (%if %{MYSQL} CCARGS=blablabla) but im not sure what to put in CCARGS. In a howto i have read it says to compile with 'CCARGS=-DHAS_PGSQL -I/usr/local/include/pgsql' 'AUXLIBS=-L/usr/local/lib -lpq', but my /usr/local/include is empty.
Any suggestions welcome!
Thanks,