Re: Equivalent of Citrix or Windows Terminal Server for Linux?

I thought VNC only allowed one desktop ... anyway.

I'm just looking for something that is idiot proof and can't be fouled up by the factory workers. Nothing against factory workers we know they know how to make and build stuff but computers is a foreign concept. The ones that do know how to use a computer - know one thing - pr0n.

Thanks for the links -- I'll take a looksie.

dballester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

You can evaluate the use of VNC [1], ssh -X [2], gdmflexiserver [3],
rxchoose [4] ( my first shell script under GPL :P ) or nomachine [5] or a
good Terminal Server 4 Linux project [6]

[1,2,3] google for VNC, ssh, gdmflexiserver info.

[4] http://sourceforge.net/projects/rxchoose/
[5] http://www.nomachine.com/
[6] http://ltsp.org/

HTH