Problems with RHN Fedora Core 2

Hi,
     i've Fedora Core 2 and i'm trying to update my configuration with RHN. I've
registered nyself on the site, tryed to connect toRHN either trough up2date from
shell either trought the botton on GNOME desktop but in all cases it gives me
the same errors "Temporary failure in name resolution". I'm behind a proxy and
i've settted but connction to RHN fails yet. Can you help me? Thans a lot in advance

Libero ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it