Fedora Upgrade

Is there a way to just change the boot loader configuration without installing or upgrading Fedora? I have Fedora installed on my secondary hard disk. However, the install cd will not let me change the boot loader since the kernel parameters were not changed. Any suggestions/ideas?

Thank you
-s-

Check out Election 2004 for up-to-date election news, plus voter tools and more! http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx