Re: Thinking on a "smart upgrading" to the near FC3

Thanks for all information!

Actually I don't have /usr neither /var separated. "Grand-daddy's"
recipe should do the trick.

It's quite clear why you should wipe all but /home partition. I didn't
know you could reformat only /boot and / partitions. Now we all hope
that FC3 should be gentle and easier to handle.

Thanks folks!

Thudor

PS Go RED SOX!

.