Re: OT Why is everyone so grouchy?

Hi,
I am sorry to hear about your diplomat who died in Iraq.  I'm afraid
that is the nature of war.  Many hundreds of US soldiers have died as
well, along with many others or various nationalities.  What price are
we to put on freedom?  What is it worth?  You have become a US citizen
now (I didn't realize you could keep your birth citizenship too,
though), so you are enjoying the benefits of freedom that many people
fought and died for over the past few hundred years.  Now, the people
of Iraq and Afghanistan have that same chance.  If there is perhaps
anyone on this list that lives in Iraq, I would love to hear your
thoughts on the matter of the war.
Yet again, you resort to name calling and unfounded accusations.
President Bush in going to Iraq himself, in the heat of the war,
exhibited much more bravery than you give him credit.  As President,
he has the responsibility of running this nation.  If he were to go
over to Iraq and stay there, he would not be doing his job.  I would
say the same for any President.  You obviously realize the danger of
being in Iraq right now.  Do you realize what it would do for the
terrorists to be able to have a chance to kill the US President?
Anyway, I advise you to be careful for whom you vote, lest you
jeopardize your freedom to vote and to say things about government
officials like you have been saying.  Remember where that freedom came
from.

Jonathan