Re: squirrelmail does not display anything but inbox

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:24:54 +0000, Stuart Sears <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi folks.
> because my work takes me to several sites where I only have web access via
> ports 80/443 (usually via  a proxy) I decided to install squirrelmail to make
> my email accessible via a web browser.
> My problem is this:
> Squirrelmail steadfastly refuses to see any folders other than INBOX.
> I am running dovecot/FC2 for imap/s, with my mail folders in ~/Maildir
> Every 'ordinary' mail client I have tried sees my folders without any
> problems. Squirrelmail does not - no matter what I put in as 'prefix to
> folders'  (even leaving it blank) - it does not detect any of them.
> anyone seen this before?

Have you subscribed to the folders in SquirrelMail?  Can you see them
from the subscribe folders page?  The "Default Folder Prefix" should
be relative to your home directory, so it should be "Maildir" in your
case.

--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs@xxxxxxxxxx
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben.steeves@xxxxxxxxx