Upgrade - dual boot

I looked here 'bouts for an answer - probably missed it.

I have a dual boot system running on a x86 box.
GRUB loads Win2k or FC1.

I want to upgrade from FC1 to FC2.

I tried it on another machine and the GRUB part was messed up and I had to
reload from scratch. Many frustrating hours later I decided to ask for a bit
of help.

Any pointers on how to do a fresh FC2 install over FC1 on a system that has
GRUB as a dual boot, without trashing the GRUB and WIN2k parts?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mike

This message is private and contains confidential information intended only
for the use of the recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error
and are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, copy or distribute
it to anyone else. Please advise the sender immediately,
mjwestkamper@xxxxxxxxxx, and delete this email and all attachments.