Re: anti aliased fonts

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 20:22 +0530, V V Raja Rao wrote:
> The true type fonts when used with anti aliasing look thicker than
> they do under windows when run under linux . I am running FC2. I tried
> to enable byte code interpreter , the font thickness looked ok, but
> some fonts looked distorted. Is there any way to change the thickness
> of the anti aliased true type fonts?

Under GNOME you can go to:
  Main Menu -> Preferences -> Fonts

Or run:
  gnome-font-properties

If you are using KDE there's probably a similar program for it.  However
I believe the GNOME font properties program will affect any program that
uses TrueType fonts.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/